- Scientific Water Testing
- Published Book: Ticking Time Bomb in our Drinking Water
- Finding Immunity From Within Us
- Safe Drinking Water: Fact and Fiction
- Mothers And Pregnant Women Beware
- Water Pollution And Its Health Effects
- How Effective Is Your Water Purification System?
- Contaminants That Can't Be Seen With Your Naked Eye In Your Drinking Water.
- Children Killed By Water Related Diseases
- Stalactites and Stalagmites
- Results From Drinking Distilled Water
Children Killed By Water Related Diseases
Water-related diseases are the 2nd largest killer of children worldwide, after respiratory infections. At any given time, about half the world's hospital beds are occupied by patients suffering from water-related
illnesses. Officials in Philadelphia said testing there discovered 56 pharmaceuticals or by products in treated drinking water, including medicines for pain, infection, high cholesterol, asthma, epilepsy, mental illness and heart problems. Sixty-three pharmaceuticals or byproducts were found in the
city's watersheds. Source: www.fightingtoxins.com